Tuesday, December 30, 2014
Monday, December 22, 2014
Monday, January 12
· Exhibits open, Welcome Reception, Group 1 Poster Display
· Plenary Session, with feature speaker Anthony C. Janetos (Boston University), “The National Climate Change Assessment: Climate Change Impacts in the United States and Beyond.”
Tuesday-Thursday, January 13-15
· Nearly 500 platform talks and poster presentations scheduled in 51 breakout sessions
· 4 panel discussions
· Multiple networking opportunities: daily continental breakfasts, lunches, and poster receptions.
· Closing Roundtable Forum—“The Billion-Dollar Question: Can Urban Master Planning Help Resolve the Cost/Benefit Impasse at Large Contaminated Sediment Sites?”
See the Daily Schedule for a quick, 2-page overview of the sessions and panels scheduled each day. The Technical Program lists the title, authors, and scheduled speaker for each presentation and the scope and panelists for each panel.
The technical program was developed after an extensive, multi-level review by the Program Committee and the session chairs of more than 500 abstracts received in response to the Call for Abstracts.
Further information here
Wednesday, December 10, 2014
Excelente iniciativa, y fuerza de opinión, para promover el buen manejo y explotación de recursos marinos en Perú
Sin embargo, agrego lo siguiente (desde otra perspectiva):